So we asked you to recommend your favourite toys for 0-6 months, more importantly your baby’s favourite toys and here are your top 10 recommendations;
- Lamaze toys – almost every single comment mentioned these or crinkle or sensory toys and I have to agree. Emily doll and Freddy the Firefly were big hits in our house I remember!
- Oball range – this is a new one for me but I can totally see why it would be so popular!
- The Jumperoo – a big hit in our house too (I swear I’m not on commission for Amazon but it’s only £66 at the moment, a steal)
- Fisher Price Infant to Toddler rocker chair – a big hit in our house even now…
5. Vtech Walker – again another hit in our house for a long time
6. A tummy time mat – practical and a cute gift without breaking the bank
7. Anything Fisher Price basically – these rattles were mentioned twice – soft end on them so handy when their co-ordination isn’t the best
8. Vtech toot toot cars or animals – Ruby LOVED these and still plays with them
9. Fisher price kick and play piano gym
10. The B Range – I adore these toys, so bright and colourful and chewable!
11. Vtech crawl and learn bright lights ball – Ruby loved hers too!
12. Bright star lots of links – yes technically they are for hanging toys off of play gyms and the like but for €5 these are the best buy. Ruby wears hers as bracelets now, when she was teething they were the only thing she could hold herself and chew and they have all different shapes and textures on them – FAB
13. Ewan the dream sheep – I’m adding this one because I always add him to every must have list for small babies – he is unreal
14. Leapfrog music table – so popular
15. Last but not least a good play gym is invaluable – mine was like this, lots of textured and sounds, colours and a mirror!
Ok so I extended it to 15 because I just couldn’t not list some of these fabulous toys. If it’s your little one’s first Christmas enjoy every single minute and take lots of photos.x