*new model* Grey Ellie elephant organic cotton SwaddleBoo
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institure acknowledges the SwaddleBoo as a hip healthy product when used as directed.
- Velcro wings make it easier to wrap and secure
- Pre wrapped shape makes it less stressful in those first few weeks
- Organic cotton ensures only the softest fabric touches your newborn’s skin
- Breathable and lightweight so you’re not concerned about overheating
- Adjustable to fit up to 14lbs or more depending on length of your baby
- Can be machine washed and tumble dried
- We recommend sticking all velcro areas together before washing
- 2 for €30, free delivery in Ireland over €25
Our organic cotton pocket swaddles are pre wrapped to make it easier for you to pop your little one in safely and securely. The pocket swaddle is adjustable with velcro wings and fits from 7lbs. It creates a cozy experience for your newborn which replicates how they felt when in the womb.
Our swaddles are lightweight so you don’t have to worry about over heating, they are breathable as they are made from organic jersey cotton and adjustable up to 14lbs. You won’t even have to remove the swaddle to change their nappy with the pocket detail. In this model we have added velcro to the front part where the pocket meets the wings to ensure a more secure fit.
We loved swaddling our babies and always recommend it to friends with newborns, it’s especially helpful if they have colic or reflux and need some extra help to settle into sleep.
Guide to wearing (photo in the gallery);
- Place baby onto open swaddle, fold up the front flap of the wrap and ensure the top is in line with the nape of your newborn’s neck (just above the shoulders), legs should be able to move freely into the recommended hip safe “frog” position if necessary.
- Holding the left side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly over baby’s arms, and tuck the fabric under baby’s body, leaving fabric loose around the legs. You’ll notice there is velcro at the front to secure if you wish (if not it makes it easier to pop open to change their nappy overnight).
- Holding the right side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly around baby’s arms and close using the velcro wings, it should fit snugly across their arms and chest but fabric should be loose around the legs.
- Ensure that both legs and hips can freely move.
Swaddle is 50cm in length, please measure your baby before purchasing. These are really only suited up to 14lbs and within that length (measure from the neck down)