Grey jungle animals YummyBoo feeding bib
- Triple layered, cotton rich front, waterproof middle and cotton lining
- Pop up food collection pocket and pops down to facilitate easy cleaning
- Elasticated neck and cuffs
- Two poppers at the back of the neck to adjust sizing
- Ideal for baby led weaning
- Machine washable (do not tumble dry and iron inside out)
- Fits from 6 months to age 2
- Designed for children with sensitive skin
- Bundle discount available
We’ve planned to do a weaning bib since we first launched a few years ago but we really needed to get the design right and make it something better than what is currently available for parents. The design for this one has been back and forth for over 12 months!
The YummyBoo has three layers on the body, the layer closest to their skin is cotton so no nasty plastic or waterproof layer against sensitive skin (even the cuffs and neck have 100% cotton lining the cotton rich layer). The front layer and sleeves are cotton rich towelling and there’s a middle layer that’s waterproof.
The neck has double poppers so it can be worn from 6 months right up to age 2. It has stretchy elastic at the front so it fits snugly and stops any food slipping down inside. The cuffs are also wider than you would normally get and are elasticated so you can fold them in to make them more fitted to their wrists if you’re baby led weaning.
The front pocket can be popped up or down to be cleaned easily, we hated those weaning bibs with the pockets that were fixed so it was impossible to get the food out of them and get them cleaned properly.