Rainbows organic cotton SnuggleBoo sleeping bag (1 tog)(up to 6 months only in stock)
- Sleeves are detachable and attached using nickel free poppers
- Sleeping bags are 100% organic cotton on the outside and 100% organic cotton lining (even the care label is cotton) – 1 tog have no filling.
- GOTS & Oekotex certified cotton ensure the softest and coziest sleeping experience for your little one
- It zips from the top down and has a cover at top and bottom to avoid baby accessing the zip
- We recommend you wash at 30-40 degrees and tumble dry on low heat
- We recommend you do not use any other blankets or covers with the snuggle boo
- We always recommend you put baby to bed with their feet to the end of the cot or crib in line with safety recommendations
- Please ensure your baby does not overheat and remove sleeves if necessary
- The 1 tog snuggleboo are suitable all year round in rooms between 18 and 24 degrees
- Includes free tracked delivery
- Please note our smallest size is sized from 2/3 months upwards as per recommendations
Our rainbows and clouds print is just so popular we had to bring it through to the 1 tog range, this SnuggleBoo is organic cotton, 1 tog and sizes range from 10lbs to age 4. The colour of this one is so neutral and so popular it will be gone in no time.
The SnuggleBoo is just the best – no more 3am crying because baby has kicked their blankets off and is cold, no more feet stuck in cot bars if you have a wriggler and you can be confident your little one is cozy and warm no matter what the weather is like outside.
Our new 1 tog SnuggleBoo for warmer weather has detachable sleeves just like our 2.5 tog range so whether you’re in Ireland/UK or away on holidays in warmer weather you can use your 1 tog.