We have had a crazy insanely busy few weeks and it’s time to hire someone to help us. We just put together this job spec below. If you’re interested in applying pop your CV to email@example.com with the Subject “Order Picker Cork”.
Job Title: Order Picker (part time)
Location: Bishopstown, Cork.
Babyboo.ie is an online company based in Cork, we are almost 2 years old, we sell baby products including bandana bibs and sleeping bags. We process orders for the cutest little customers in Ireland and worldwide. We are currently growing our workforce and need help packing orders and getting those products to our customers. Reporting to the owners, the ideal candidate will be available to work mornings (3 hours each morning) in our warehouse near the Bandon Road Roundabout in Bishopstown.
You will be viewing orders online via our ecommerce website, manually pulling stock from the shelves, quality checking the products and packing orders as per customer instructions, including branding and then recording postage.
Order Picker Job Duties:
- Manage orders in a timely manner.
- Pulls items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements.
- Ensures that orders are accurate.
- Monitors product storage and ensures warehouse is clean and clear of debris & packaging.
- Oversees stock replenishment.
- Monitors stock control systems and stocktakes on an ongoing basis.
- Packs wholesale orders as required.
- Performs other warehouse duties and ad hoc business requirements as needed.
- Attends and assists at events when available.
Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial, this might be in a retail environment for example. Must be computer literate, familiar with excel and email. WordPress and woocommerce experience would be a distinct advantage although specific training will be provided. Good communication skills, an ability to work well on a team but be self-motivated and independent at times.
Closing date: Friday 30th September
Pop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested please.