Do you have customer service experience but fancy a change or maybe you want to work part time instead of full time?
Job Title: Customer Service & Inventory Control (Part – time, 25 hours)
Location: Ballincollig, Cork.
Babyboo.ie is an online company based in Ballincollig, Co Cork. We are a worldwide brand who create organic baby and children’s wear. Our purpose is to create unique, functional and sustainable products to make life more comfortable for our little customers.
We are currently growing our workforce and need help organizing our warehouse and with our customer service. The ideal candidate will be available to work part time from our Ballincollig warehouse.
You will be the point of contact for customer service queries and facilitate click-and-collect orders with customers. You will be responsible for inventory control on our website and stock taking on an ongoing basis. You will report to the Team Lead and work in tandem with the Marketing team.
- Run reports daily to anticipate any delays with customer orders via DPD exception reports.
- Be the link between the courier company and our customer to resolve any queries
- Fielding customer service queries and requests via email and social media channels, i.e. change of address, phone numbers
- Resolving customer complaints or queries, keeping the customer informed throughout and keeping track of same.
- Facilitating click-and-collect orders at our warehouse
- Communicating any issues with management
- Managing stock on the website, updating out of stock items and anticipating stock shortages.
- Working with the warehouse team lead and pick and pack team to ensure the stock is stored and managed efficiently
- Ad hoc duties as required, for example in busier periods you may be required to fulfill orders or take in deliveries
You should be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the importance of good customer service skills as well as some experience in a role that is customer facing. Excellent written and oral skills and fluent English are a key requirement. You must be self motivated and be able to prioritise your workload. We are a small team, so good communication skills are necessary as well as an ability to work well with others.
Previous experience in a customer service role and relevant qualification would be an advantage
Flexible working is available.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Customer service role”
Closing date: December 20th