*new model* Ellie elephant organic cotton SnuggleBoo sleeping bag (1 tog)
- Sleeves are detachable and attached using nickel free poppers
- Sleeping bags are 100% organic cotton on the outside and 100% organic cotton lining
- GOTS & Oekotex certified cotton and zip ensure the softest and coziest sleeping experience for your little one
- It zips from the top down and has a cover at top and bottom to avoid baby accessing the zip
- We recommend you wash at 30-40 degrees and tumble dry on low heat
- We always recommend you put baby to bed with their feet to the end of the cot or crib in line with safety recommendations
- Please ensure your baby does not overheat and remove sleeves if necessary
- The 1 tog snuggle boo are suitable all year round in rooms between 18 and 24 degrees
- Ensure that the zip and poppers in the body are securely fastened for a safer, snug experience
- WARNING: Please do not use if your child can climb out of their cot
- WARNING: Do not use if your child’s head can pass through the neck opening
- WARNING: Keep away from fire
- WARNING: We recommend you do not use any other blankets or covers with the snuggleboo
Our snuggleboo sleeping bag is 1 tog and sizes range from 10lbs to age 3. With organic cotton you can be sure only the best fabric touches your little one’s skin.
The SnuggleBoo is just the best – no more 3am crying because baby has kicked their blankets off and is cold, no more feet stuck in cot bars if you have a wriggler and you can be confident your little one is cozy and warm no matter what the weather is like outside.
Please measure your child from the neck down and compare the measurements with the length of the suit. We would never recommend sizing up from a safety point of view.