Imperfect – Painted rainbows organic cotton SnuggleBoo sleeping bag (2.5 tog)
- Sleeves are detachable and attached using nickel free poppers
- Sleeping bags are 100% organic cotton on the outside and 100% organic cotton lining with polyester filling
- GOTS & Oekotex certified cotton and zip & hypoallergenic polyester fill ensure the softest and coziest sleeping experience for your little one
- It zips from the top down (please note some newer 2021 models may have a two way zip) and has a cover at top and bottom to avoid baby accessing the zip
- We recommend you wash at 30-40 degrees and tumble dry on low heat
- We always recommend you put baby to bed with their feet to the end of the cot or crib in line with safety recommendations
- Please ensure your baby does not overheat and remove sleeves if necessary
- The 2.5 tog snuggle boo are suitable all year round in rooms between 15 and 21 degrees
- WARNING: Please do not use if your child can climb out of their cot
- WARNING: Do not use if your child’s head can pass through the neck opening
- WARNING: Keep away from fire
- WARNING: We recommend you do not use any other blankets or covers with the snuggleboo
- We are fully compliant with safety standards BS EN 16781:2018
This snuggleboo sleeping bag is 2.5 tog and sizes range from 10lbs to age 3. Organic cotton ensures only the softest fabric touches your little one’s skin.
The SnuggleBoo is just the best – no more 3am crying because baby has kicked their blankets off and is cold, no more feet stuck in cot bars if you have a wriggler and you can be confident your little one is cozy and warm no matter what the weather is like outside.
Please ensure you measure your baby from the neck down and then compare with our measurements, we would never recommend sizing up from a safety point of view.
Fault – Biro Mark