*new model* Painted rainbows organic cotton SnuggleBoo sleepsuit (2.5 tog)
- Sleeves are detachable and attached using nickel free poppers
- Sleepsuits are 100% organic cotton on the outside and 100% organic cotton lining
- GOTS & Oekotex certified cotton and zip ensures the softest and coziest sleeping experience for your little one
- Filling is hypoallergenic polyester to ensure the softest more comfortable fabric and experience surrounding your baby
- It zips from the top down and has a cover at top and bottom to avoid baby accessing the zip
- This version has fold over function on the feet so you can enclose feet
- We recommend you wash at 30-40 degrees and tumble dry on low heat
- We recommend you do not use any other blankets or covers with the snuggleboo
- We always recommend you put baby to bed with their feet to the end of the cot or crib in line with safety recommendations
- Please ensure your baby does not overheat and remove sleeves if necessary
- The 2.5 tog SnuggleBoo suit is suitable for rooms from 15 degrees to 21 degrees.
- Complies with safety standards BS EN 16781:2018
Our snuggleboo sleepsuit is 2.5 tog and is recommended from 6 months to age 3. With organic cotton you can be sure only the best fabric touches your little one’s skin.
The SnuggleBoo suit is in the shape of a babygrow but with a tog rating to ensure extra warmth it’s ideal for little ones who like to have their feet free to move about. These suits have detachable sleeves and a long zip running from the neck to foot where it can be covered away from little fingers. Opening from the end upwards ensures an easy nappy change also.
Please measure your child from the neck down and compare the measurements with our sizing to ensure you order the correct size.