We are thrilled to be growing our team leading into a busy 2023, details are below, pop your CV in if you’re interested in working with us.
Job Title: Order Production Assistant
Terms: Part time, 25 hours per week, 8.30-1.30 Monday to Friday
Location: Ballincollig, Cork.
Babyboo.ie is an online company based in Ballincollig, Co Cork. We are a worldwide brand who create organic baby and children’s wear. Our purpose is to create unique, functional and sustainable products to make life more comfortable for our little customers.
We are currently growing our workforce and need help sending our products to our little customers. Reporting to the owners, the ideal candidate will be available to work mornings in our warehouse in Ballincollig.
You will be viewing orders online via our ecommerce website, manually pulling stock from the shelves, quality checking the products and packing orders as per customer instructions, including branding and personalizing as required.
- Manage orders in a timely manner.
- Pull items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements.
- Personalizing items as requested by customer with our embroidery machines
- Ensure that orders are accurate.
- Monitor product storage and ensures warehouse is clean and clear of debris & packaging.
- Oversee stock replenishment.
- Monitor stock control systems and stocktake on an ongoing basis.
- Pack wholesale orders as required.
- Perform other warehouse duties and ad hoc business requirements as needed.
- Attends and assists at events when available.
Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial, this might be in an assembly line/production environment or busy retail environment for example. A very high level of accuracy is essential to this role. Must be a self-starter and be able to prioritise work, be highly computer literate, very familiar with excel, word, Google Drive and email. Wordpress, woocommerce and either embroidery or sewing experience would be a distinct advantage, although specific training will be provided. We are a small team, so good communication skills are necessary, a positive attitude and an ability to work well with others.
Flexible working is available.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Order Production Assistant”.